MAPPING ART THERAPISTS' INTEREST AND AVAILABILITY TO JOIN THE RED PENCIL PROGRAMMES FOR UKRAINIAN REFUGEES
In response to the ongoing Ukrainian refugee crisis, The Red Pencil is currently planning its interventions in Ukraine’s neighbouring countries as well as other hosting countries, in partnership with established international humanitarian NGOs and local organizations.
Within this framework, we wish to have an overview of the interest and availability of our network of art therapists to participate in our programmes.
Foreseen types of interventions (and indicative duration) include:
- Art Therapy Open Studio for refugee children and families (about 9h/week)
- Art Therapy Cycles for refugee children and families (about 20h/cycle)
- (Online) Art-based capacity building & training for caregivers and teachers (about 30h/training)
- (Online) Art-based self-care workshops for caregivers and teachers (about 20h/intervention)
Art therapists will receive a remuneration on an hourly basis.
IF YOU ARE A CERTIFIED ART THERAPIST who would like to be a part of this mission:
Indicate your interest here:
- bit.ly/redpencilmapping and
- send your CV and motivation letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “UKR – ATs mapping" by 8 May