We are looking for English-speaking art therapists who are experienced in working in multicultural settings!
• Finalize the TTT programme with the help of the supervisor
• Give weekly online sessions (10x3h) to a group of 10-15 teachers
• Give online support (5x2h) to teachers
during practice of Art-based tools in their classes
• Attend to the supervision meetings
• Participate in the evaluation of the mission
Estimated start date: July 2021
Estimated end date : December 2021
AT Sessions remunerated (40h)
As a humanitarian organisation, The Red Pencil welcomes the contribution of any talents who would be willing to provide their skills pro bono for the wellbeing of beneficiaries under our care.
The Train-the-Trainer programme has the following objectives:
- To equip the teachers with knowledge of mental health and trauma care through the use of art therapy tools and techniques which can be used to support their students (children )
- To equip the caregivers with self-care and coping skills through art therapy
Interested candidates should send their application (CV and cover letter) in English by 20 May 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.