We are so grateful to our volunteers for their time and commitment, whether they help with events, spread awareness or reach out for fundraising opportunities.
If you want to keep up to date with our latest activities, drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note that volunteer work is not applicable for our clinical art therapy sessions, as only registered arts therapists can facilitate the sessions for confidentiality concerns).
If you wish to get involved in our cause, tap into your creative ideas and start your own fundraising project today!
Whether you have a special talent for baking delicious cakes or fast legs and enduring lungs, whether you’re artistically gifted or realize that all you want for your birthday this year is to do good, feel free to organize your own crowdfunding campaign for the benefit of The Red Pencil!
All initiatives, whether big or small, are greatly appreciated.
If you wish to contribute to a specific mission or have any question, send us a message at
One of The Red Pencil’s objectives is to promote arts therapy and contribute to its international development.
We believe this can be done both by including all interested arts therapists into our network and programmes, but also by making their work more visible and being a platform for like-minded therapists around the world.
Here are a few examples of how arts therapists can get involved with The Red Pencil.
1. Take part in our programmes
You can request to be added to our art therapists database by sending us an email with your resume and interests to welcome @ redpencil.org .
You will then receive our call-outs for our local (Singapore, Belgium) or international programmes. All registered arts therapists can apply according to their availability, interest and expertise.
2. Help us promote The Red Pencil and its missions to fellow arts therapists
- If you are participating in an arts therapy conference or event, you can mention The Red Pencil and encourage people to join our network.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and invite all your friends, arts therapists or not, to do the same!
- In your e-mail signature, include a line about The Red Pencil with a link to our donation page.
3. Share arts therapy information with us and contribute to the development of arts therapy
- If you come across any relevant and important information (event, study…) on arts therapy, you can notify our Marketing and Communications team who may showcase it in our news or social media channels.
- Working on an arts therapy research project involving themes or beneficiaries that are similar to The Red Pencil work? We’d love to hear about it and see if we could collaborate! Drop us an e-mail at welcome @ redpencil.org.