Every year, The Red Pencil (Singapore) provides scholarships for successful candidates to study for a Masters Degree in Art Therapy at LASALLE College of the Arts in Singapore.
The value of the scholarship will range between 25% and 75% of the tuition fees for the 2-year full-time programme
During their studies, the scholars may volunteer to join The Red Pencil (Singapore)'s local programmes and workshops. After graduation, scholars are contractually and morally obligated to fulfil their bond obligations with The Red Pencil (Singapore). Graduates may also volunteer to join The Red Pencil (International)'s humanitarian missions, but this will be beyond their bond obligations to The Red Pencil (Singapore).
- Apply to the MA Art Therapy programme at Lasalle College of the Arts Singapore (The Red Pencil education partner).
- When your selection for the Masters programme has been confirmed by Lasalle, please send a copy of your Lasalle offer letter to The Red Pencil (Singapore) at email@example.com.
- We will send you more information about the criteria and conditions of the scholarship, as well as a Scholarship Application Form that you should return to us by 30 June, for consideration for the upcoming academic year.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant should
- be Singaporean or a Singapore Permanent Resident
- have been involved in extensive community service and volunteer work
- possess the personality and capability to be an ambassador of The Red Pencil
- accepted into MA Art Therapy course from LASALLE College of the Arts
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.0
Upon graduation, scholarship recipients must contribute 60 to 120 hours of art therapy service with The Red Pencil. The number of hours will be determined based on the sponsorship value received.