Call for Mural Proposals
CALLING ALL CREATIVES!
The Red Pencil (Singapore) seeks proposals for a mural design for its new Creative Arts Therapy Centre at Redhill! We are looking for a design that can capture the therapeutic effects of creative arts therapy, particularly through the use of elements symbolising resilience, creativity, and hope. It can also include sub-themes of art, expressions, music, dance and movement. The design should be clean, professional and elegant looking.
This callout is open to persons who are Singaporean Citizens or Permanent Residents currently residing in Singapore.
The selected designer will have his/her name credited on the mural. He/she also has the option of being part of the painting team.
We are planning to have the mural art on the front, side, and back exterior walls of The Red Pencil (Singapore). The design could be for a full wall or partial wall (e.g. just a lower portion of the wall to create a space above). Click below for more details:
Submission of Proposal
Interested individuals will need to submit the following by 30 December 2022:
- 1-2 images/sketches of the proposed work, in full color, using the template above
- Artist statement explaining the concept behind the design (max 250 words)
Site visits and further inquiries
- If you wish to visit the site in person or you have clarifications, please email email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- The Red Pencil (Singapore) reserves the right to amend, vary and modify the T&Cs without giving prior notice.
- Any amendments or terminations to the ongoing artwork callout will be expressly relayed to Artists/Designers who have submitted their designs.
- Submission of proposals will be on a pro bono basis, with the Artist/Designer to be considered as a Red Pencil volunteer.
- The Red Pencil (Singapore) will select the design and reserves the rights to work with the selected artist for any modification as the organization deems fit.
- The Red Pencil (Singapore) reserves the right not to adopt any designs selected or submitted by participants without further notification.
- By submitting a design, the Artist/Designer represents and warrants that the design is original.
- By submitting a design, the Artist/Designer represents and warrants that the design has not been used commercially or published for any other means.
Please feel free to spread the word! Thanks for your interest in participating!