We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Intern (Part-time)
About the internship
As a MarComs intern at the Red Pencil (Singapore), you will provide support for the Marketing and Communications department, which also include all Monitoring & Evaluation activities. You will be part of a small yet cohesive team and will be therefore given a wide array of responsibilities (from assisting with strategic planning to execution and administrative duties) and tasks, depending on our needs and your own skills and interests.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain a good understanding and experience in the non-profit sector.
What you can expect to do
* Assist with producing (visual design and copywriting) our main communications collaterals, both online (website, social media posts, infographics…) and offline (annual reports, newsletters, flyers…);
* Assist with data entry, processing and compilation for our M&E reports;
* Research latest trends in marketing and communications to ensure that our practises and collaterals stay relevant and current;
* Identify global creative arts therapy associations and establish contacts;
* Help organise events (planning, logistics, advertising…);
* Be in touch with vendors when needed for our collaterals;
* Other administrative duties as necessary.
What we are looking for from you
* Diploma or degree in Marketing/Communications, Visual/Graphic Design, Fine Arts, other related field. Undergraduates are welcome to apply.
* Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize; team-player; proactive and autonomous; and last but not least—creative!
* Bonus skills: photography, video editing, motion graphics/animation, HTML
* Interest and enthusiasm for working in the non-profit sector;
* We value open-minded, cheerful individuals with a positive attitude so this description sounds a lot like you, please do apply
How to apply:
Please send your application with cover letter to work @ redpencil.org and indicate your period of availability. Preference will be given to applicants who can commit at least 3 times a week, for a minimum of 6 months starting last week of May 2022. Applicants need to based in and have the right to work in Singapore.
800 SGD for full-time position, but as we are looking for part-time only, this allowance will be pro-rated according to the number of days you will commit to.