LOOKING FOR FUNDRAISING INTERN (PART-TIME)
The Red Pencil (Singapore), a registered charity, is pleased to announce an immediate part-time internship opportunity in our Fundraising department. Our organization is committed to bringing the healing benefits of creative arts therapy to less privileged children, adults, and families who have experienced overwhelming and traumatic life circumstances such as life-threatening illness, violence, and abuse, for which they may have no words.
As an intern at The Red Pencil, you will have the chance to learn from experienced professionals, gain hands-on experience and make a significant contribution to our mission, serving the less-privileged in our community. Our internships will offer a challenging and meaningful work experience, providing them with the opportunity to develop skills while making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Fundraising Intern to join our team and support our fundraising efforts. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the fundraising team in researching potential donors, preparing fundraising proposals, coordinating fundraising events, and maintaining donor databases.
- Conduct research on potential donors and funding opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of grant proposals and donor solicitation letters
- Help organize and coordinate fundraising events and campaigns
- Assist in maintaining and updating donor databases and records
- Support the fundraising team in various administrative tasks as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure fundraising efforts align with organizational goals
- Assist in creating marketing and communication materials to promote fundraising campaigns
What we are looking for from you:
- Currently pursuing a degree in business, communications, marketing, or a related field
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience using donor management software a plus
- Passion for the nonprofit sector and interest in fundraising
The intern will receive valuable training and experience in fundraising, as well as the opportunity to network with professionals in the nonprofit sector. The monthly allowance will be $480 for a 3 full day work week.
Interested parties, please send your resume to email@example.com