The Red Pencil is looking for certified art therapists to participate in an art therapy mission in Alexandria, Egypt (mostly face-to-face and possibly some sessions online), in partnership with Alexandria Pediatric Oncology Charity, supporting doctors and nurses who take care of children with cancer.
The art therapists will conduct:
• An introduction workshop for at least 25 participants
• 10 training sessions for 20 doctors and nurses
• 6 coaching sessions for the same doctors and nurses
• Group supervision meetings with supervisor
Start date: May 2022 (44 art therapy hours)
We are looking for 2 certified art therapists who:
• speak English (a must), Arabic-speaking a plus
• reside in or around Alexandria (Egypt)
• preferably have an online experience in art therapy
AT sessions are remunerated
30-minute interviews to take place online in the week of 25th April
Please send your CV and letter of interest in English to email@example.com by 19 April 2022. Applications sent beyond the deadline will not be considered.